Antra AH7-860 Series welding helmet is featured with a huge viewing size auto lens, which is extremely fast responsive to electric arc from TIG, MIG, MMA or Plasma applications. In addition to its premium performance, the super large window gives welder a much better clear view and comfort. It is also so versatile that it can be used on grinding, cutting and welding applications. It is a perfect upgrade from goggles and fixed shade glass welding helmet, or from a small size old auto lens helmet at a very reasonable cost.
– Fully automatic power ON/OFF.
– Knob to adjust sensitivity and delay setting
– UV/IR Protection: Permanent Shade DIN16
– Hard hat adapter (Sold separately)
– Battery indicator and testing
– Power off delay 10 minutes, the filter keeps alive for 10 minutes in dark environment before it goes to sleep.
– Viewing Area: 98 x 89mm / 3.86″ x 3.50″
– Cartridge Size: 133 x 114 x9mm /5.24″ x 4.5″ x 0.35″
– Optical Class: 1/1/1/2
– Reaction Time: 0.00003(1/30,000) Seconds
– Dark to Light: 0.1-1 Seconds
– Light State: Shade DIN 4
– Dark State: Shade DIN 5-9/9-13
– DC TIG Amperage Rating: >2 Amps
– Battery Type: Solar Cell + 2X CR2032 (Replaceable)
– Helmet Material: High Impact Polyamide Nylon
– Operating Temperature: -10°C- 55°C (14°F-131°F)
– Storage Temperature: -10°C- 55°C (14°F-131°F)
– Meet Standards: ANSI Z87.1 / EN379 CE / CSA Z94.3
*Spare parts list:
– Exterior lens covers: Amazon ASIN# B00CIOKN6C
– Inner lens covers: Amazon ASIN# B00R2C7VUQ
– Head Gear: Amazon ASIN# B01M365MTP (New Version) ASIN# B00IAGN35K (Old version)
– Hard hat adaptor: ASIN# B00MW9P7LY (For APX-XXXX-9929 only, old version of head gear)
– Cheater Lens: Amazon ASIN# B017IDJKMK (Diopter various)
*Note: Head gear may require simple assembly.
Great For TIG MIG MMA Plasma Applications with Grinding Feature
Large Viewing Size 3.78X3.50″ with 4 Premium Sensors
Cheater Lens / Magnifying Lens Compatible Design
Step-less Delay and Sensitivity Knob Adjustable
Shade Variable 5-9/9-13 Covering Most Common Welding / Cutting Processes