Antra AH6-660 Series welding helmet is featured with the smart chip controlled 4 sensor auto darkening lens, which is extremely fast responsive to electric arc from TIG, MIG, MMA or Plasma applications. Larger 3.86X2.50″ window provides a much better viewing area. This light weight welding helmet is so versatile that it can be used on grinding, cutting and welding applications. It is a perfect upgrade for goggles and fixed shade glass, or smaller size auto helmet for a reasonable cost.
– Fully automatic power ON/OFF.
– Knob to adjust sensitivity and delay setting
– UV/IR Protection: Permanent Shade DIN13
– Hard hat adapter (Sold separately)
– Battery indicator and testing
– Power off delay 10 minutes, the filter keeps alive for 10 minutes in dark environment before it goes to sleep.
– Viewing Area: 98 x 62mm / 3.86″ x2.50″
– Cartridge Size: 110mm x 90mm x 9mm / 4.33″ x 3.54″ x 0.35″
– Optical Class: 1/1/1/2
– Reaction Time: 0.00004(1/25,000) Seconds
– Dark to Light: 0.1-1 Seconds
– Light State: Shade DIN 4
– Dark State: Shade DIN 5-9/9-13
– DC TIG Amperage Rating: >2 Amps
– Battery Type: Solar Cell + 2X CR1616 installed (Replaceable)
– Helmet Material: High Impact Polyamide Nylon
– Operating Temperature: -10°C- 55°C (14°F-131°F)
– Storage Temperature: -10°C- 55°C (14°F-131°F)
– Meet Standards: ANSI Z87.1 / EN379 CE / CSA Z94.3
– Weight: 475g/16.8oz
– Exterior lens covers:ASIN# B00CIOKN6C
– Inner lens covers: ASIN# B00NF7R9AO
– Head Gear: ASIN# B01M365MTP (New Version) ASIN# B00IAGN35K (Old version)
– Hard hat adaptor: ASIN# B00MW9P7LY (For APX-XXXX-9929 only, old version of head gear)
– Cheater Lens: ASIN# B017IDJKMK (Diopter various)
*Note: Head gear may require simple assembly.
Great For TIG MIG MMA Plasma Applications with Grinding Feature
Large Viewing Size 3.78″X2.50″ with 4 Premium Sensors
Cheater Lens / Magnifying Lens Compatible Design
Step-less Delay and Sensitivity Knob Adjustable
Shade Variable 4/5-9/9-13 Covering Most Common Welding / Plasma Cutting Processes