Antra AH6-330 Series welding helmet is featured with the digital controlled 4 sensor auto darkening lens, which is extremely fast responsive to electric arc from TIG, MIG, MMA or Plasma applications. Large LED Shade display eliminate guess work, the lens stays on the shade you see! This light weight welding helmet is so versatile that it can be used on grinding, cutting and welding applications. It is a perfect upgrade for goggles and fixed shade glass welding helmet, or regular control auto helmets at a fraction of cost.
– Fully automatic power ON/OFF.
– Digital controlled sensitivity and delay setting with LED display
– UV/IR Protection: Permanent Shade DIN13
– Hard hat adapter (Sold separately)
– Power off delay 30 minutes, the filter keeps alive for 30 minutes in dark environment before it goes to sleep.
– Viewing Area: 98 x 53 mm /3.86″ x 2.09″
– Cartridge Size: 110mm x 90mm x 9mm / 4.33″ x 3.54″ x 0.35″
– Optical Class: 1/1/1/2
– Reaction Time: 0.00004(1/25,000) Seconds
– Dark to Light: 0.1，0.25，0.4，0.55，0.7 Seconds
– Light State: Shade DIN 4
– Dark State: Shade DIN 5-8/9-13
– DC TIG Amperage Rating: >2 Amps
– Battery Type: Solar Cell + 2X CR2032 (Replaceable)
– Helmet Material: High Impact Polyamide Nylon
– Operating Temperature: -10°C- 55°C (14°F-131°F)
– Storage Temperature: -10°C- 55°C (14°F-131°F)
– Meet Standards: ANSI Z87.1 / EN379 CE / CSA Z94.3
– Weight: 447g/15.8oz
– Exterior lens covers:ASIN# B00CIOKN6C
– Inner lens covers: ASIN# B00CIX07IW
– Head Gear: ASIN# B01M365MTP (New Version) ASIN# B00IAGN35K (Old version)
– Hard hat adapter: ASIN# B075FCZJZH, B075FH4J4C
– Cheater Lens: ASIN# B017IDJKMK (Diopter various)
*Note: Head gear may require simple assembly.
Great For TIG MIG MMA Plasma applications with grinding feature
Large digital LED shade display, bright Sensitivity, Delay setting, easy to see even in dark environments
Easy accurate shade setting with digital control, NO MORE guess work
Cheater lens / magnifying lens compatible design
Large viewing size 3.86″X2.09″ with 4 premium sensors